The ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus stage lighting system from American DJ is the perfect all-in-one lighting solution for bands, DJs, and other mobile entertainers, packing powerful, energy-efficient LED lights into a compact and highly portable system. Featuring eight (8) of the popular ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus LED wash fixtures, seven (7) matching 6-foot DMX connector cables, and a soft-sided carrying case that protects the whole setup from routine dust and load-in scrapes, the ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus has practically everything you need to transform your audience’s experience from humdrum to dazzling.
ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus Stage Lighting System Features
- Includes eight (8) of the popular ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus Stage Lights
- Each has slim flat black Par with 107x 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 45 Green, 36 Blue LEDs) + 1 3W UV LED
- Smooth RGB+UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- DMX-512 protocol
- 16 Sound Active shows
- 32 Built-in shows (16 Color Changing Shows & 16 Color Fading Shows)
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- 5 Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, and Theatre)
- Display Inversion Mode
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button function display
- Includes scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 33 at 120V and 60 at 230V)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
Anchored by the dependable ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus slim design fixtures with ultra-bright LED lights, the ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus stage lighting system brings custom ambiance to any live performance, DJ show, or event. Whether your desired application is up-lighting, stage washing or wall washing, this highly-versatile package will get the job done. The twin technologies of RGB color mixing plus UV black light—combined with 32 built-in light shows and 64 color macros—puts a practically unlimited number of color combinations and effects into your bag of tricks.
In fact, each Mega Par Profile Plus unit in this eight-light system comes loaded with an entire library of automated programs, which can be fired up at preset tempos or synched to live or recorded music using the Sound Activation mode. Individual light controls and a master/slave chaining option allow you to create harmonized, multi-fixture light shows. Don’t let these extraordinary capabilities give you the impression its overly complicated, the ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus stage lighting system is easy to set up and use, right out of the box!
No Detail Overlooked
As with all American DJ LED lighting products, ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus offers significant advantages over traditional incandescent lighting systems. Relatively cool operating temperatures, a watt-sipping power draw (16W max) and a long service life are just a few of the benefits you can expect from this system, along with incredibly rich and vivid illumination. ADJ has been an industry pioneer in bringing affordable LED technology to the masses, and this kit shows how dedicated they are to keeping “green” values in all that they do.
Each light in the system includes a scissor yoke for easy floor or wall mounting or attachment to a stand (sold separately). The thoughtful engineers at ADJ even placed the DMX ins and outs on the side of the lights rather than the rear, allowing easy mounting to an inside truss without the need for a hanging bracket. A wireless remote, ADJ LED RC2
(also sold separately), places responsive, on-the-fly control over the entire system in the palm of your hand.
For versatile and affordable LED technology in a powerful yet easy-to-use package, the ADJ Mega Flat Pak 8 Plus stage lighting system is the right solution for bands, DJs and live events.