The AKG C7 reference handheld condenser microphone delivers premium studio-quality condenser sound and hassle-free operation on any stage. With pristine clarity and sparkling high end, the C7 allows lead and background vocals to shine through. And thanks to specially engineered circuitry and custom-designed components, C7 prevents feedback, handling noise, and pop noise from interfering with your performance. No matter where you’re performing, C7 delivers premium, worry-free vocal reproduction so you can focus on what really matters.
AKG C7 Reference Handheld Vocal Cardioid Condenser Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsule for studio quality on stage
- Open-space capsule design for excellent gain before feedback
- Mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspension eliminates handling noise
- Multi-layer pop noise protection eliminates plosives
- Patented ultralight 24-karat gold AKG capsule technology guarantees highest durability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.