Ampeg bass amps are well known for their incredible sustain and rock-solid sound. Now they’re bringing that tonal consistency to a new collection of effects pedals! The Ampeg Opto Comp Optical Compressor pedal utilizes an optical circuit to deliver smooth, vintage style compression to add headroom and sustain to your guitar or bass.
The choice is yours - dial in a fast, subtle style to control peaks or let loose and crank up the compression to add a unique character to your sound. No matter what direction you want to take, you can perfect your tone with the Opto Comp Optical Compressor pedal.
Ampeg Opto Comp Optical Compressor Pedal Features
- Delivers smooth, vintage style compression
- Dial in the perfect sound with Compression and Release controls
- Output control allows you to maximize sustain and make up for heavy compression
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- 9V DC supply or battery capable (not included)
Effective September 17, 2010:
Heritage Series: 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers, 180-day Tubes; SVT Classic and Pro Series; 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers; 90-day Tubes. All PF BA, Diamond Blue and BA Combo Amps: 2 years on Electronics and Speakers; 90 days tubes. Discontinued and B-Stock Products: Limited 90-day No-Fault Warranty