The AMS Breakout Portable PA System gives you all the power and portability in one large sounding bundle. Just show up at your gig, set up and rock the house. The Breakout Pa System can handle up to 8 inputs plus it is a powered mixer so you just plug and play. Start singing and playing those riffs and the crowd will be dancing all night to your performance. The Breakout portable PA system is great for mid-sized venues and works well in other situations too.
AMS Breakout PA System Includes
- 1 x Behringer Europower PMP1680S 2x800 Watt Powered Mixer
- 2 x Behringer Eurolive Speakers
- Standard Pack - 12 inch Behringer B1220 Pro
- Upgraded Pack - 15 inch Behringer B1520 Pro
- 2 x Samson R11 Microphones with clips
- 2 x 18.5 foot Microphone Cables
- 2 x Tripod Boom Microphone Stands
- 2 x 25 foot Speaker cables
- 2 x Tripod Speaker Stands
The PMP1680S (2 x 800-Watt stereo, 1600-Watt bridged mode) produce even more power while maintaining a famously low weight and high efficiency. Featuring Class-D technology plus a new switch-mode power supply, significantly reducing weight and heat. The 10 channel PMP1680S features 8 high-quality built-in mic preamps plus 24-bit FX processors and FBQ Feedback Detection.
Behringer PMP1680S Power Mixer Features
The Behringer B1220 Pro Eurolive PA Speaker Cabinet (Standard Pack)
- Ultra-compact rack-mountable 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade, 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The B1220 will cut through the mix no matter what you dish out at it. This reference 1,200-Watt loudspeaker with a great price-to-performance ratio is intended for PA applications, and can also be used as floor monitor. Its extremely versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 and 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge.
The Behringer B1520 Pro Eurolive PA Speaker Cabinet (Upgraded Pack) - Don't settle for less; Get the best!
The B1520 PRO passive loudspeaker is yet another addition to Behringer's outstanding EUROLIVE series, and is geared towards real professional applications. This reference 800-Watt loudspeaker with a great price-to-performance ratio is intended for PA applications, and can also be used as floor monitor. Its extremely versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 and 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge.