The BPHS2S is a single-ear broadcast headset with hypercardioid dynamic boom microphone that was created especially for news and sports broadcasting, this rugged single-ear headset offers highly intelligible and commanding vocal reproduction, along with the convenience of one-ear monitoring. Its low-profile, closed-back design is based on the ATH-M60x professional monitor headphones and includes the same 45 mm large-aperture driver, and premium, memory foam earpad and headband – plus a memory foam temple pad – giving users a high-fidelity headset that’s built to last.
The headset’s hypercardioid dynamic microphone keeps the pickup focused on the broadcaster’s voice, even in loud environments, and is tailored to reproduce that voice with a rich, broadcast-ready sound. The microphone sits at the end of a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section that allows the microphone to be easily adjusted and then stay in place. The boom is also designed to swivel forward and back so that the headset can be worn with the mic positioned on either the right or left side.
Audio Technica BPHS2S Single-Ear Broadcast Headset Dynamic Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Low-profile, closed-back, single-ear design provides comfortable one-ear monitoring
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture driver (the same used in the ATH-M60x pro headphones) with rare earth magnet and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with frequency response tailored for commanding, broadcast-ready vocal reproduction
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
- Premium, memory foam earpad, temple pad and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Pads and headband detach for easy replacement
- 3.3 m (10.8') detachable cable (BPCB2) with TA6F connector at headset, and 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") connector (headphone) outputs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.