The Audio-Technica Pro 44 Boundary Condenser Microphone is a versitle microphone for giving lectures in large rooms or recording meetings in small ones.
Having a half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the Pro 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other sound capturing purposes. This incredible boundary microphone has built in electronics that negates the need for other external power modules.
The Pro 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Audio-Technica Pro 44 Features
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25 foot (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)