The Audix DP Quad Drum Microphone Package With Case provides the most drum kit coverage using the least amount of hardware and microphone channels. Loaded with Audix's best pro series microphones, the DP QUAD package allows the drummer to individually mic the bass drum (D6) and snare (i5) while using the twin ADX51 condensers as overheads to mic the rest of the drums and cymbals. Both sound companies and studios have used this very popular micing plan because it delivers a very balanced, natural, and powerful drum sound while still providing individual control over the bass drum, snare, and kit for volume and EQ adjustments.
With the Audix DP Quad drum microphone package, set up and sound check are quick and easy, it uses only four mixer channels, and when the microphones are not being used to mic a drumset the i5 can be used on bass/guitar cabs and the ADX51's are excellent acoustic guitar-piano-percussion microphones. Conclusion, the Audix DP Quad drum microphone package is the most versatile, most professional drum pack available anywhere near the price.
The Audix DP Quad Drum Microphone Package With Case Features
- All-in-one solution for micing drums
- Instrument-specific microphones for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Great for stage and studio
- Alumunum road case
- D6 bass drum microphone
- i5 snare tom microphone
- D-Vice drum rim clip for i5
- Two ADX51 pencil condenser microphones
- Two windscreens for ADX51 pencil condenser microphones
- Three microphone clips for ADX51's and D6
- Foam lined aluminum road case