The professional tour-ready AtmosFEAR Tour HZ haze machine is the perfect solution for applications of any size and scale. The AtmosFEAR Tour HZ is a 1,000-watt haze machine that is capable of producing up to 8,000 cubic ft. per minute of continuous quality haze output. The machine is housed in an all-black ATA-spec flight case with detachable front cover with carry handle, and features dual recessed butterfly latches for quick access to the front panel, which is the business end of the machine where all the magic happens!
Blizzard AtmosFEAR Tour HZ Haze Machine Features
- DMX controllable water-based haze machine
- Tour-ready all-black ATA-spec flight case
- 1,000W heat exchanger, 8,000 cfm continuous output
- Haze output and blower speed adjustment
- Timer with interval and duration settings
- 6-button control panel with LCD display
- Optional low fluid shutdown
- Manual haze output button
- 3/5-pin DMX connectivity
- 6-position haze guide for directional output control
- 3-channel DMX (working mode, fan speed, output volume)
- PowerCON compatible power input connector
Setting up an AtmosFEAR Tour HZ for use couldn’t be easier.
Just fill up its 1.9L fluid tank with Blizz Whizz atmospheric haze fluid (or any other quality water-based haze fluid) and give it some power. Then after a quick 6-minute warm up time, it’s ready for big time action!
Using its 6-button LCD control panel, you can easily setup timed haze emissions with both interval and duration settings anywhere from 0-200 seconds, or just press the manual haze button for instant output. You also have total control of the fan speed and volume output settings, optional automatic low fluid shutdown, and users can manually adjust its 6-position, movable haze guide for precise directional output control.
AtmosFEAR Tour HZ units feature an industry standard PowerCON compatible input connector and both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX in/out data connections. And it is backed by a 1-year limited warranty!