CBI Audio Snakes feature top quality components and construction including Neutrik hand-soldered XLR and TRS panel mounts in the stage box; CBI XLR nickel connectors on the fan; and 16 gauge rolled steel stage box construction. Other features include Belden CBI individually shielded multipair wire with a flexible black PVC jacket. The fanouts provide double layer heat shrink at the connection and junction and the box features a durable hammered enamel finish.
CBI B-Series Snake Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- CBI / Belden Individually Shielded Multipair Wire with Black Flexible Jacket
- Heat Shrink Tubing; Double Layers at Connector and Junction
- Contrasting Numbers covered with Clear Heat Shrink on Fanout
- Stage Box is 14/16 gauge Rolled Steel, Durable Finish, Silk-screened, with Strain Relief
- CBI Snakes Feature Top Quality Components and the Finest Craftsmanship!
- Neutrik NC3FPP Non-Locking XLR's in Box
- Neutrik Non-locking TRS 1/4 inch Panel Mount
- CBI C-XLR Nickel Connectors on Fan
- 10 year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.