With the introduction of the Drum Workshop 5002 AD4 Double Bass Drum Pedal, an industry standard gets even better. DW has reengineered the 5002 AD4 pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality. The 5002 AD4 double kick pedal needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, they developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage.
Add to that a textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and DW thinks you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, Drum Workshop wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5002 AD4 pedal, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker was added, making the 5002 AD4 quicker and more responsive.
Drum Workshop 5002 AD4 Double Bass Drum Pedal Features
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides
- Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle
- Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included
- Single Post Casting design provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously
- DW's unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made in the DW factory
- Includes a New Nylon Carry Case
- Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted while being easily adjustable
The Accelerator AD4 drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, increasing the velocity of the pedal by shortening the length of the stroke. It is recommended for situations that require increased speed and sensitivity.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.