Housed in a rugged, aluminum, all metal chassis, the 9500 is EHX's most advanced looper with a streamlined work flow for easy loop creation. Featuring six mono tracks and a stereo mixdown track per loop, it will record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card (included).
Electro Harmonix 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory Features
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
- AP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
- EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 12.6 x 5.9 x 2.6" (320 x 150 x 65 mm)
The 95000 features a control layout that has been optimized for use as both a tabletop and foot-pedal unit. This design ensures that the player can take maximum advantage of the looper’s powerful performance capabilities.
The 95000 also features a robust I/O including two audio inputs, each capable of handling a microphone (phantom power is included), instrument or unbalanced line input so the unit can readily connect to all sound sources. Left / right outputs, a Monitor out and a Headphone Out are included.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.