The SYNTH9 provides everything from searing lead synths to spacey synth pads and deep, funky, synth bass grooves. The polyphonic SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine transforms your guitar or bass with 9 presets that were precisely tuned to emulate the most sought after, vintage synthesizer sounds ever!
Electro Harmonix SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine Pedal Features
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or bass into that of a vintage synthesizer
- 9 presets that were created to emulate many of the most popular synthesizer sounds ever
- Works on guitar or bass without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation
- The SYNTH9’s usable tracking range extends up to about the 23rd fret on the high-E string of a standard guitar and down to the open A-string on a bass guitar
- Use the SYNTH9 with a B9 or C9 Organ Machine as well as the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine and MEL9 Tape Replay Machine to create your own mega-keyboard setup
The SYNTH9 is also super easy to use with DRY volume, SYNTH volume, CTRL1 and CTRL2 knobs that provide precise control over each preset’s parameters.
If you dig the kind of classic synth sounds made famous on recordings by groups like ELP, EVH, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, P-Funk, Peter Gabriel and more, we think you’ll love the SYNTH9.
Tips on Getting Optimum Performance from the SYNTH9
1. The SYNTH9 is generally best used as the first pedal in an effects chain. Place modulation, delay, and reverb effects after the SYNTH9. The unit will not perform well if placed in the effects loop of a guitar amp.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
2. For optimal playability, set the guitar’s pickup selector to the bridge pickup and turn the volume knob all the way up (“10”).
3. Avoid placing a distortion or overdrive in front of the SYNTH9, which could muddy up the input signal and cause the tracking to be unstable. If you want to add overdrive or distortion, place it after the SYNTH9.
4. The SYNTH9 has a built in compressor that is active on the synth sounds at all times. We recommend you do not insert another compressor into your signal chain while the SYNTH9 is in effect mode.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.