The Earthquaker Devices Tentacle is a classic analog octave up effect. It is the very same octave from our beloved Hoof Reaper pedal. When you get so many requests to make this a stand-alone unit, it was only a matter of time until they made it a reality! You can now add an excellent, swelling octave up to anything your heart desires! Pair it with your favorite fuzz, strap on a headband and unleash your inner Hendrix. Put it in front of another octave up and blow your amp's mind. Throw it in the effects loop of a delay and marvel at what happens!
V2 updates - February 2018:
- Flexi-switch switching for latching or momentary operation
- Silent relay-based switching
- New enclosure
What’s better? It has no controls! Nothing to worry about at all here, just hit the switch and go for it. The Earthquaker Tentacle is an analog octave up, the effect will become much more pronounced when using your neck pickup and playing above the 12th fret.
EarthQuaker Devices Tentacle V2 Analog Octave Up Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Analog Octave Up
- Now the dynamic, swelling octave up effect from our Hoof Reaper exists as a standalone unit to be used anywhere in the signal path
- Recreates the upper octave effect heard in vintage fuzz pedals
- Simple controls - the Tentacle is either on or off. No knobs!
- Top-mounted jacks to save space on crowded pedalboards
- All-analog signal path
- True bypass
- New flexi-switch switching allows for momentary or traditional latching operation
- Lifetime guarantee
- Current draw: 2mA
- Each and every Tentacle is built by hand in Akron, Ohio.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.