The 15 amp Furman P1800AR Advanced Voltage Regulator and Power Conditioner delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages, all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The Furman P1800AR accepts input voltages over a wide AC voltage range and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the Furman P1800AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Furman P1800AR Voltage Regulator and Power Conditioner Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- SMP Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge and spike protection available
- LiFT Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean powr for unequaled audio and video clarity
- EVS Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protections has been compromised
- True RMS Voltage Regulation: True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities
- USB Charger: Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Voltmeter / Ammeter: Large digital voltmeter/ammeter with discrete dimmer button displays line voltage and true RMS current draw
- Wall Wart Spacing: Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 15 AMP Rating: 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine Total Outlets: Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear Panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.