Inspired by the pivotal and prolific years of Gretsch’s 1950s and early ’60s golden age, Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. In smartly stylish Cadillac Green with gold hardware, the new G6128T-57 Vintage Select ’57 Duo Jet with Bigsby rocks that legacy to perfection.
The Duo Jet is the flagship Gretsch ‘solid body’ guitar, introduced in the 1950s and packing signature power and punch from its chambered mahogany body, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. Back then, Gretsch produced a very small run of Duo Jets in handsomely uptown Cadillac Green with gold hardware, which is exactly what you have here, along with dual TV Jones T-Armond pickups that replicate the vintage DynaSonic sound.
Gretsch G6128T57 Vintage Select 57 Duo Jet with Bigsby Features
- 1957 specs and appointments
- Rare Cadillac Green finish with gold hardware
- Dual TV Jones T-Armond pickups
- Aged body and neck binding, aged fingerboard inlays
- Synchro-Sonic bridge with Bigsby B3CBDE vibrato tailpiece
- Treble bleed circuit, ‘Squeezebox’ PIO capacitors
- Gold banjo armrest