The G5655T-CB Electromatic Center-Block Electric Guitar features That Great Gretsch Sound with the center-block advantage. The interior solid spruce center block running the length of the guitar’s 1-3/4 inch deep Double Jet body makes for a lively high gain-friendly tone and delivers greater control over the kind of feedback players want. The new dual-coil Super HiLo’Tron neck pickup is voiced to produce a clean, high-end sparkle with robust low-end, low-noise performance. Together with the "Black Top" Filter’Tron bridge pickup, it’s a potent tonal combination.
Gretsch G5655T-CB Electromatic Electric Guitar Features
- 5-Ply Maple Body with Spruce CENTER-BLOCK
- Black Top Filter'Tron and Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron Pickups
- White Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Position Inlays
- Black Plexi Pickguard with White Gretsch Logo
- Black Painted Headstock with Pearloid Gretsch Logo
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with flat-handle Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato
Premium features include five-ply maple body construction with a bound arched top and back, a bound maple neck and a 12.5 inch-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays. The G5655T-CB also has three-way pickup switching, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo, four G-arrow control knobs (volume for each pickup, bridge-pickup-only tone, master volume), anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and flat-handle Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato, Grover tuners and knurled strap retainer knobs.