iConnectAUDIO4+ Audio + MIDI interface for iOS/Mac/PC supports two computers simultaneously.
Plug everything into one interface – your computers and iOS devices, high-res audio, MIDI, USB, 5-pin MIDI, mics, instruments, speakers, headphones…the iConnectAUDIO4+ integrates it all seamlessly. And it sounds amazing. (Check out the audio specs!)
From iConnectivity comes the world’s first audio and MIDI interface to support multiple iOS/PC/Mac computers at the same time. Make your iPad a touch-controlled plug-in in your DAW. Send dozens of MIDI and digital audio channels back and forth between two computers. Or run and record your entire studio from your iOS/PC/Mac by itself. It all becomes one integrated music machine.
iConnectivity iConnectAudio4Plus USB Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Audio passThru routes audio digitally between computer devices
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
- 4 XLR 1/4” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle
- 4 1/4” TRS balanced analog outputs
- 1/4” Headphone output with independent mix
- 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB audio and MIDI Class-Compliant
- Capacitive touch device control
- Charges an iOS device
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.