Take your PA system to the next level with this powerful, convenient package at a great price! Featuring two JBL Eon615 speakers and two JBL Eon618S subs each rated at 1,000 watts, this package is ideal for bands, DJs, concert venues, churches and any application that requires a durable, reliable speaker system with outstanding performance.
JBL EON615 Powered 15-Inch PA Speaker
- Two JBL Eon615 15 Inch 1000 Watt Powered PA Loudspeakers with Bluetooth
- Two JBL EON618S 18 Inch 1000 Watt Self Powered Subwoofers
- Two JBL POLE MA Manual Adjustable Speaker Poles
- Two JBL EON615-BAG Padded Nylon Form-Fit Carry Bags With Heavy Duty Handles
- Two CBI MLC LowZ Microphone Cables 20 Foot
- Two Hosa MCL110 Microphone Cables XLR3F to XLR3M 10 Foot
More than just another great JBL sound system, the EON615 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON615 from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology, JBL manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth.
This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
JBL EON615 Powered 15-Inch PA Speaker Features
Purposeful Product Design
- Single 15-inch speaker
- 1000 watts total power for great output in any setup
- Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth (audio not supported)
Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures. This results in tremendous increases in cabinet volumes which enable better acoustic performance while maintaining the same footprint. Four intelligently positioned handles make the 600 easy to carry and move around.
Integrated hardware mounts, designed into the enclosures, allow each model to be flown when required. And indexed feet molded into the enclosures allow for convenient storage and transport, secure stacking for stage monitor and traditional stand up configurations, and unique acoustic configurations.
JBL Waveguide Technology
The EON600’s extraordinary performance results from a breakthrough approach to waveguide design. JBL engineers examined the radiation characteristics of the EON’s high and low frequency drivers at 36 different points employing JBL’s exclusive, state of the art measurement techniques, then designed individual waveguides for both components that control the sound radiation at the high frequencies, the crossover point and at the low frequencies.
Special fluting is designed into the structure that guides the frequencies through the full range of the system. The result is consistent response throughout its 90 degree coverage pattern. The quality and consistency between on axis and off axis response delivers uniform coverage and high intelligibility throughout the coverage area, which means the EON600’s smooth, transparent sound is the same for the entire audience.
Knowing that fi ne tuning your sound needs sophisticated yet convenient control, JBL engineers developed an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth v4.0 compliant interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the 5-way, user definable parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
The EON600 features built-in 1000 watt power amplification designed, as with all EON components to perfectly complement the performance of the drivers, delivering exceptional headroom with power to spare whether a fixed pa application or the demands of a gigging band. Driving the custom JBL high and low frequency transducers, the system provides massive sound pressure levels with lower distortion throughout the system’s full frequency range.
The rear panel provides XLR-1/4 inch combination inputs for each of the system’s two channels, with individual gain controls and signal presence LED’s. A master volume adjusts overall system level with a convenient limit LED indicator. Onboard EQ Presets allow setting the system as a Main, house speaker, Monitor speaker, crossover contour for adding an EON subwoofer, and a Speech setting for high intelligibility in simple pa and announcement applications.
JBL EON 618S Powered Subwoofer
- Two channel mixer XLR-1/4 inch combination inputs
- Both inputs mic or line selectable
- Convenient easy-to-use application presets available right from the back panel
- XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional EON600 speakers
Designed to deliver class leading performance, the EON618S is a powered portable PA subwoofer in the EON600 series from JBL Professional. Musicians and performers us the EON 618S in a variety of applications with the EON tops (610, 612 or 615) and other full range systems. A lightweight, highly useful enclosure allows the speaker to be easily transported and set up wherever low frequency reinforcement is needed.
JBL EON618S 18 Inch 1000 Watt Self Powered Subwoofer Features
- JBL Premium Transducers
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL Output: 134dB
- System Type: Self powered 18” Subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 31Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB): 42.5Hz - 150Hz
- Bluetooth Control
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi and Lo Shelf / Gain and Delay / Save and Recall settings / Polarity Inversion
- JBL Engineered Crossover Presets
- 80 Hz / 100 Hz / 120 Hz / EON
- M20 Pole Cup
- Rugged, stage-ready Duraflex enclosure