The JBL PRX412M 2 Way PA Speaker is a portable, twelve-inch two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications. For musicians, DJ's, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, the PRX412M can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2 way designs and an 18 inch sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally. The JBL PRX412M provides the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced.
JBL PRX412M 2 Way PA Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 90 x 50 degree coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.