With the LP-6 studio monitor you can mix with more confidence, and you can also be assured that your mix will translate as best as possible to whatever systems your audience is using. Extremely accurate, the Kali Audio’s LP-6 is a 6.5-inch studio monitor featuring advanced waveguides with low distortion and a wide dynamic range to deliver crystal clear playback.
The LP-6 monitor plays all the way down to the bottom of their frequency response. Nothing is over-represented, but the bass that is on your track will come through with clarity and punch.
This starts with an exceptionally accurate frequency response. Whatever is present on your mix is what you'll hear in these monitors. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws or try to sound more pleasing.
In addition to this accuracy, the LP-6 uses a proprietary waveguide that allows you to hear 3-dimensional spatial details and represents a soundstage that is wider, taller, and deeper than the placement of the speakers themselves.
A 1.5-inch voice coil and massive motor structure ensure excellent excursion and power from the woofer, which gives you clear, powerful bass and midrange with plenty of detail.
The low noise port tube lets bass extend lower without adding any noise to the mix from air exiting the tube.
Boundary EQ settings let you configure the speaker for where you have it set up in your room, and a variety of convenient connectors make it easy to integrate into your existing setup.
There are also connectors for RCA, XLR and TRS inputs to suit your needs.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Second Generation
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Second generation is a 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with two Scarlett Mic/Instrument preamplifiers, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus power. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Generation 2 USB Audio Interface Features
Sound just like you
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- One headphones output with gain control
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
With Scarlett 2i2 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Even seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Ready to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) Included Software
- Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB audio interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free XLN Addictive Keys license with purchase
- Free monthly offers from Focusrite Plug-In Collective
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11