A great sounding, all-tube guitar stack that puts out enough sound for virtually any venue while remaining small enough to take anywhere! Laney loads the Cub Head with two EL84 power tubes and three ECC83 preamp tubes for 15 watts of great British tone. The Laney Cub Cab features two 12-inch speakers. The package also includes a 3-foot Hosa 12-gauge speaker cable.
Laney Cub Head
The Laney Cub Head finally gives players access to great British valve tone like never before. The retro styled Cub Head features a top mounted control panel consisting of the following; gain, treble, middle, bass, volume, tone and reverb. Dialing in a great valve tone is simple - select your input - 15 W or <1 W : more on these controls in a moment, dial in your tone, add a taste of high quality reverb and away you go.
Laney Cub Head Guitar Amp Head Features
Laney Cub Cab
- One input gives 15 watts of power, second input gives .75 watts power for driving the tubes at a low volume
- 3 x ECC83 tubes in the preamp and 2 EL84's in the power section for great British tone
- Built in gain and 3 band EQ
- Footswitchable built in reverb (footswitch optional)
- Built in effects loop and 8/16 ohm speaker outputs
The Laney Cub Cab is an open backed speaker cabinet which houses a pair of 12 inch speakers which give you a really nice clear mid range. Finished in the same chocolate brown cosmetic as the rest of the cub range the Cub Cab is multi positional meaning it can be used in a portrait orientation as well as the more common landscape layout (side or vertical position).