For those who feel the irresistible call of the road, the new Martin CS-OM True North-16 acoustic guitar truly symbolizes the travels and tales of the worldly guitarist, always in search of that next great adventure. An incredible Custom Shop build limited to only 50 instruments, this Orchestra model features an ebony fingerboard, bridge and headplate, a solid Adirondack spruce top and exceptionally figured Koa back and sides, which produces a striking tone of exceptional balance. The back features a spectacular compass design inlaid with a breathtaking combination of flamed jarrah, Claro walnut, waterfall bubinga and Paua pearl. The ebony headplate also has a True North design inlaid with mother of pearl.
The Martin CS-OM True North-16 Custom Shop model truly demonstrates how a manufacturer with 183 years of tradition and premiere craftsmanship can continue to introduce innovative design elements while remaining authentic to an illustrious history. This incredible instrument is a true rarity and a collector’s item in the greatest sense. With such a limited number available, AMS wants to make sure that you don’t miss out on your chance to purchase a guitar that is sure to be a piece of Martin history.
Martin CS-OM True North 16 Custom Shop Acoustic Guitar Features
- Limited Edition guitar, a true rarity and collector’s item
- Martin Custom Shop model
- Exceptional construction, build, and artistry from Martin luthiers
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge, and headplate
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Solid Figured Koa back and sides
- Rear Compass design inlaid with flamed jarrah, Claro walnut, waterfall bubinga, and Paua pearl
- Mother of pearl “True North” design inlay