Innovative protection and accessibility, the Bass Sleeve is top-loading for quick stand-up convenience. There’s no need to lay the case horizontally to access the guitar because a hidden diagonal hinge makes it easy load and unload your guitar from the top. A super slim and stylish professional gig bag, the Bass Sleeve is designed to be a minimalist solution for traveling light and simple.
Mono Bass Sleeve Guitar Gig Bag Features
- Top-Loading for quick stand-up access allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top.
- Patented neck suspension system features a Headlock molded from solid, shock-absorbing EVA rubber to protect the neck and headstock.
- Contains a super slim EVA insole to keep the body off the ground and protect the strap pin from bottoming-out.
- Includes a messenger-bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops and cables that you might need when traveling light.
- Sleeves are built using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements.
- Fits standard dreadnought guitar models and most archtops.
- Dimensions: 48" x 15.5" x 3"
- Weight: 78 oz (4.9 lbs)
The Acoustic Guitar Sleeve features a custom acoustic guitar variation of the Headlock - MONO's patented neck suspension system. The Headlock is molded from solid, shock-absorbing EVA rubber to protect the neck and headstock from impact during falls. When your guitar is zipped-in, the neck is automatically secured inside the Headlock's contoured groove.
At the bottom, the Sleeve features a super-slim EVA insole to keep the guitar body off the ground and protect the strap pin from bottoming-out when the Sleeve is put down too hard.
The Sleeve features a messenger-bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops, tablets, notebooks, cables and other extras that you might need when traveling light. A small interior mesh pocket keeps smaller, critical items close at hand.
Built to Last
The Sleeve is built using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Outside, the water-resistant shell keeps you on the move, rain or shine.
Like a Glove
The above measurements represent the inner capacity of the Sleeve™. If you are unsure about the fit for your instrument, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown. The Sleeve is designed for standard, solid-body electric instruments. Hollow-body and other instruments with an overall maximum thickness (including bridge, pick-ups, knobs, toggles, etc.) of 3" are not recommended for the Sleeve. Bass Sleeve pouch internal fitting dimensions are 14" wide x 12" long (short side), 16" long (long side), and can be filled up to 2.5"- 3" deep. Please check with support if you have fitting questions.
The Sleeve is not Tick-compatible