Based off the original ABC Switcher, the Morley Pro version is equipped with new features that will help solve issues commonly faced when using switching devices for multiple amps. New features include a higher enclosure for easy access, a state of the art custom Ebtech transformer, silent switching, a reverse polarity switch and a ground lift switch.
Morley ABC Pro Selector Pedal Features
- The ultimate amp selector. Route 1 input into 3 outputs. Choose A, B, or C individually or in any combo.
- Custom Ebtech 1:1 isolation transformer for absolute transparency and level output.
- Easy accessible rugged cold-rolled steel enclosure; 6.63″ x 4.38″ x 2.75″ (L x W x H)
- Silent Switching to prevent pops and bleed.
- Reverse polarity switch to prevent phasing issues.
- Ground lift switch to combat hum from ground loops.
- Powered by one-9v battery or optional Morley 9v adapter. Compatible with most 9v adapters.
- LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.