The FPS6000 is a high performance, highly portable, and highly affordable solution for production companies, sound contractors, DJ’s, tradeshow presenters, and anyone else needing mobile video. At the heart of the FPS6000 is its gas-charged center piston with 40lbs of lifting power. This internal mechanism counteracts the weight of the flat screen, making it easy, safe, and fast for one person to lift and lower a mounted television/monitor.
The FPS6000 is portable, lightweight, and freestanding. VESA compatibility means the FPS6000 works with any flat screen device sporting a 200 x 200 VESA mount pattern or smaller. A steel friction collar adjusts overall mount height from 47” to 74”, and tilt is adjustable +/- 15 degrees, so viewing angle can be tailored to any space. For safety, the center shaft is marked at the exact position where the tripod leg housing creates the optimal 45-degree angle for the legs. These aluminum legs work with the steel center shaft to blend light-weight and strength for a truly portable yet sturdy stand.
On Stage FPS6000 AirLift Flat Screen Mount Features
- Aluminum legs and steel center shaft combine for lightweight portability and strength
- AIR-LIFT piston provides 40lbs of lift assist when raising/lowering your screen
- Supports VESA mounting patterns 50x50 to 200x200
- +/- 15 degrees tilt adjustment to accommodate a range of viewing angles
- MAX screen size: 42”
- Mounting hardware included
- Optimal 46” base spread marked on center shaft for easy set up and peace of mind
- 120-degree tripod design provides wide and stable stance while offering unbeatable portability Non-slip rubber feet 4mm support braces to stabilize legs Black powder coat finish