The future of DJing is Here! The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller is the Flagship All-In-One DJ System that provides a new way to mix and perform, with total TRAKTOR power at your fingertips. Driven by responsive controls, stunning displays keep you focused on the music. Create in the moment. Connect with your crowd. TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 redefines DJing – don’t change the game, change the rules.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller Features
- Fully Integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller
- 30 touch sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over Traktor software
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal pop-up displays views and panels
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter and Remix Deck parameters
- Touch-sensitive 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders for fully integrated access
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, loops or beat jumps
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Built-in club-ready audio with pristine 24-bit/48khz clarity
- 4 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps
- Connect up to four turntables, CDJs or other external gear
- Works as a standalone mixer
- XLR/RCA master and 1/4 inch booth outputs for connecting booth and main soundsystems
- Includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software
Now any studio can have pro reference audio with the KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
! Over one million Rokit monitors have been sold over the years, and for good reason. The KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 takes the series to the next level in pristine audio and intuitive features. A 6-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass while a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz for audio quality that competes with the best.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 Premium Package Includes
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller
- KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Monitors (pair)
- Beats Mixr On Ear Headphnoes
- Drane Stand Plus Laptop Stand
- Hosa XLR to XLR cable (pair)
KRK gives this reference speaker a bi-amped design with 73 total watts, ideal for studio of all sizes. The Rokit 6 G3 active monitor also features Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging and XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs to fit in with any setup. Whether you’re just starting out in desktop recording, or you’ve already laid down a few thousand tracks, give a listen to the Rokit 6 Generation 3 monitors and experience incredible performance and accuracy.
KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor Features
Vocal clarity with extended bass response
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 6-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 73-watts bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment for voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. Rokit Generation 3’s sonic response gives you both vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. You’ll notice detailed vocals and midrange audio, as well as clear notes of the bass guitar.
Clean, tight bass reproduction
The KRK Rokit 6 achieves clean and tight bass response with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK Rokit’s bass is tight and well defined.
High sound pressure levels without distortion
Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. Precision limiters, matched to the amplifiers the Rokit 6 G3, are designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a Rokit and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
Hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
Clean high-frequency extension
Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the Rokit 6 monitor at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
Designed for DJs, Beats Mixr headphones are the lightest, loudest headphones in the Beats by Dr. Dre collection.
David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class DJ headphones which are the Mixr headphones. Beats Mixr headphones were made for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike. These on-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're onstage without any trouble.
Beats by Dre Mixr DJ Headphones Features
- 40mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs, designed to help DJs play to a crowd.
- Soft ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, making Beats Mixr headphones wearable for hours during a gig.
- Metal construction and a molded headband keep Beats Mixr headphones sturdy and travel-friendly. Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears.
- Dual input 3.5mm jacks let Beats Mixr headphones daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing.
- By keeping ambient noise out, Beats Mixr headphones provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music. This allows for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing
Designed to be heard over a crowd, Beats Mixr headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume.
Made for DJs.
Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super-lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
The Crane Stand Plus Laptop Stand
is the ideal stand for DJs, performers and others who need a high quality, reliable and portable laptop stand! With its fully adjustable, lightweight, and portable design the Crane Stand Plus can be used with many different DJ devices such as controllers, MIDI devices, laptops and projectors.
Crane Stand Plus Laptop Stand Features
- Included nylon carry bag for easy transport
- Versatile thanks to its fully adjustable design
- No loose parts for worry-free operation
- Powder coated steel frame
- Aluminum knob and lever set
- Folds flat and easy to setup
- 1 inch when folded
- Height adjustable from 4 inches to 13 inches
- 1 Year Limited Warranty