Providing hands free operation, the Pacer is the first foot controller with Nektar DAW integration. Dedicated RGB LED illuminated icons show control assignment and status for important transport and track functions for popular DAWs such as Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, GarageBand, Reason and Reaper. MCU control is also supported as well as MIDI setups for Pro Tools.
In addition, the Pacer is an incredible MIDI controller with a solid steel case that's designed to cope with the demands of the gigging musician. External foot switches and expression pedals can be connected for further expansion and 4 relay's can be programmed for external switch control connected to amp channel and reverb switching.
Nektar Pacer MIDI Foot Controller Features
- Fully programmable MIDI control
- 24 presets (Banks A-D each store 6 presets)
- 10 programmable foot switches
- 4 programmable external foot switches (optional)
- 2 programmable external expression pedals (optional)
- 4 programmable relays
- 1 programmable encoder
- Up to 16 MIDI messages can be programmed to be sent when each of the 24 presets are selected.
- Foot switches can be programmed to send up to 6 messages when activated or in a step sequence (one after the other).
- RGB LED's provide multi-color status indicators (user programmable).
- Dedicated icons for Nektar DAW integration
- MIDI Out for external hardware control or used as USB MIDI interface.
- USB Class compliant and powered either from USB host or USB power supply.
- Standard external PSU socket (9v, center positive).
- Solid steel casing - built to last.