The KH 80 DSP monitor represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
Neumann KH 80 DSP Active Studio Monitor Features
- 4” + 1” drivers powered by high efficiency 120 and 70 W amplifiers
- Computer modeled and optimized drivers and MMD™ waveguide
- 57 Hz (-3 dB) bass extension and 108.1 dB SPL at 1 m
- DSP engine with standard IP networking and Neumann.Control software
- Precision Alignment automation
The KH 80 DSP two-way (4” + 1”) active bi-amplified monitor features a DSP engine with network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), an analogue input and an extensive range of mounting hardware. A standard IP network connection allows the monitoring system to be controlled using Neumann.Control which runs on a PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS tablet. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations.