The very definition of versatile NDX500 is a USB/CD media player and software controller that lets you DJ with your entire media library—anywhere. Combining comprehensive standalone functionality with deep hardware and software integration, NDX500 is capable of playing and mixing music from virtually any digital audio source. DJ with USB flash drives, CDs, and MP3 CDs without turning on your computer, or use NDX500’s built-in audio interface and USB-MIDI Mode to DJ with software.
Numark NDX500 USB CD Media Player and Controller Features
Critically acclaimed wheels
- Control DJ software and play music from USB flash drives, CDs, or MP3 CDs
- Built-in USB computer audio interface for playing back music from your Mac or PC
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel for unprecedented control
- Control DJ software via USB MIDI
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant tempo analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for vinyl-style braking
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
- Seamless looping with stutter start for easy loop creation and integration
- Pitch tracks up or down by up to 100%
- Master Tempo preserves key while pitch-shifting
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Text display for quickly and easily navigating media files
- Pre-mapped for deep integration with Serato DJ
- Class-compliant, instantly works with Windows and Mac OS X, no driver required
The touch-sensitive jog wheel gets the job done with uncanny accuracy. Scratch, search and backspin with precision and reliability in any environment—adaptive platter technology automatically calibrates itself for optimum performance regardless of humidity or environmental changes. An adjustable start/stop time lets you create vinyl-style braking and power-up/down effects.
Every DJ needs connections
All of NDX500’s controls come mapped to Serato DJ* (sold separately), so you can plug in to your Mac and PC and start performing. NDX500 also features USB Audio, allowing you to play back audio from your computer. No matter the source, all critical information is displayed on the backlit display so you can manage your library of tracks at a glance.
An extensive set of track manipulation controls lets you maneuver a set with practicality or raw creativity. The hot cues provide immediate access to key points in the track. Both a looping section and stutter start provide seamless creation of mix foundations, transitions, and more. Auto BPM counters with tap-tempo override gets to the point so you can mix with precision.
Pure professional power.
M2 is a two-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.
Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, and other line sources make M2 a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete the plentifully featured package.
Three-band EQ on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls give you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. M2 is the perfect mixer for any scratch DJ.
Numark M2 Black DJ Mixer Features
Portable Pro Performance with the Numark HF150!
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
With the rise in low-profile, highly portable DJ gear, it is entirely possible to work an entire show with a backpack full of stuff. Enter HF150, our most portable DJ headphone yet. With a unique collapsible design, the HF150 lets you travel light without sacrificing the sound quality you require.
Numark HF150 Foldable DJ Headphones Features
No compromises here
- Foldable design takes up minimal space in a gig-bag
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Ideal for the travelling DJ and highly portable setups
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response provides a significant upgrade from earbuds
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
Featuring closed-back (sealed) earcups and a cushy on-ear cup, background noise is reduced to a hush, letting you hear the details of your mix with ease. The leatherette ear cushions form a comfy seal against the ear without bulking up the overall size of the headphone to maintain the portable aspect.
Engineered to impress
40mm drivers are what you can expect in a full-size headphone, but the HF150's expertly engineered design manages the power and capability of a large transducer inside the most portable form-factor—at just a fraction of the size. A major step up from earbuds in every way, the exceptional sound quality means you will hear things you were missing in even your favorite tracks. The result? Better mixes, every time, anywhere.