The Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amplifier is an ultra lightweight power amp capable of powering most mid to high powered PA speakers and subs with reliable power! Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology, the IPR2 5000 power amp from Peavey is built for reliable performance night after night.
Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4 inch inputs
- 4 pole twist lock output connectors
- Ultra-light weight
- Individual signal pass 1/4 inch jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Standby, LED power present indication
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days