The next generation of Peavey’s incredible popular ValveKing series takes the boutique-quality build, tone and features of the original to the next level! Built for today’s working guitarists, the ValveKing II 100 head packs a serious punch thanks to 4x6L6GC power tubes and 3x12AX7 preamp tubes for 100-watts of power. A power switch allows you to take the amp down to 25-watts or 5-watts for everything from practice at home to rocking any venue!
One of the exciting new features of the ValveKing II 100 is a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Peavey ValveKing II 100 Guitar Amp Head Features
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and Presence controls
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker defeat switch
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 100w, 25w and 5w power switch
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel and Boost. One controls Reverb and Effects loop
- Separate EQ for each channel
- USB direct recording output
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Bright switch on Clean channel
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's class characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
‘When we designed the first ValveKing amps we knew we wanted that elite feel and high-end build quality of a boutique amp in an amp that most working guitarists could afford
,’ notes Peavey CEO Hartley Peavey
. ‘We also wanted it to be that rugged, go-to amp that guitarists can't wait to plug into. Now the new generation of ValveKing adds features and versatility that raise that bar even more. The new ValveKings deliver it all!
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days