Right out of the box, the BIAS Modulation Twin provides nine different presets using classic modulation effects like chorus, flanger, phaser, vibrato, tremolo, ring modulator, and more. Need more? Just use the BIAS pedal app to import new ones!
Positive Grid PMOT111 Modulation Twin Effect Pedal Features
- Digital Modulation pedal
- 9 Factory Modulation presets
- Simulates time-based modulations (chorus, vibrato, phaser, flanger and rotary) and amplitude modulations (tremolo, pan, ring mod and auto-swell)
- Able to mix time-based and amplitude modulation for hybrid effects
- 5 control knobs (DEPTH, INTENSITY, TWEAK 1, TWEAK 2 and RATE) and a 3-way toggle switch for LFO waveforms (Sine, Saw and Square)
- Tap Tempo footswitch
- True Bypass and Buffer Bypass
- Integrated BIAS Pedal software for pedal design, preset management and hardware customization
- Supports firmware upgrade for new features
The new BIAS Twin series pedals pack all the DSP horsepower you've come to expect from Positive Grid into a pedalboard-friendly footprint. Positive Grid's BIAS Modulation Twin gives you all the modulation effects you need, from mild to wild - all wrapped up in a compact, road-worthy pedal.
You can also choose between three different LFO waveforms - Round (Sine), Sharp (Saw) and Pulse (Square) waves - to fine-tune your perfect tone.
With two tap tempo modes, true bypass or buffer bypass, and the ability to connect an expression pedal to control parameters in real time on stage, this pedal is the ultimate balance of DSP horsepower and on-stage simplicity.
Positive Grid uses only the finest quality components available for the BIAS Modulation Twin Pedal. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line.
This modulation pedal is the ultimate combination of the massive, lush analog textures you want, with the flexibility, simplicity, and customizability Positive Grid is known for.