The Primacoustic London 12 Studio Room Kit is a remarkable value with all the necessities needed to acoustically treat your room! Primacoustic designed this package to optimize rooms of approximately 120 sq ft (11 sq m), or to be combined with other products in a larger space. A correctly treated room is crucial to hearing the true sound of your mix and will result in a much improved finished product. The London 12 room kit is your answer is you demand the best!
Primacoustic London 12 Studio Room Kit Features
- Includes two 24x48 inch Broadband Panels, eight 12x48 inch Control Columns, twelve 12x12 inch Scatter Blocks, 28 Surface Impalers, 8 Corner Impalers and all screws and necessary hardware for mounting
- Control Columns on front wall help break up standing waves and reduce flutter echo
- Broadband panels mount in the corners to absorb mids and highs while trapping bass
- Control Columns on side walls absorb powerful first order reflections and side-to-side chatter
- Scatter Blocks on rear wall provide Soft Diffusion while reducing flutter echo
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
Common problems including primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass affect every room, and the London 12 from Primacoustic is designed to greatly reduce those. The Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. 22 panels included.