The KS112 is the perfect choice for musicians, clubs, DJs or AV rentals. When performers need high output low-frequency extension in a highly compact and portable package, they choose the KS112 powered subwoofer. Powered by a 2000 watt class D amplifier module, KS112 features a single 12-inch transducer in a 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet. On-board DSP provides variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications while Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management maximizes performance and protects the subwoofer’s components.
QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer Features
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable
Scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic CorrectionTM tuning and
- Refined, professional appearance looks
great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long
life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal
positions with dual M20 speaker pole
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents
unauthorized tampering of controls
- Optional cover
- Complete EASE & CAD information
- 6-Year Warranty*
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles provide a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included). An optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls. Rugged, low-noise casters are included.
Musicians, bands, mobile DJs, system integrators and AV rental/production professionals alike will appreciate the performance of the KS112 in a wide variety of applications – particularly when paired with TouchMix Series mixers, further optimizing KS Series performance, or as a complement to K.2 Series loudspeakers. Global 6-year warranty with product registration.
Note: Speakers and covers in images are sold separately.