For your live sound needs, AMS has created a QSC package that will delight your audience night after night.
QSC Touchmix 16 and K12 Speaker Package Includes
- 1 - QSC Touchmix 16 Digital Mixer
- 2 - QSC K12 Powered Loudspeaker
- 2 - QSC K12 Tote Speaker Bag
- 2 - Ultimate Support TS80 Speaker Stand
- 2 - Hot Wires Microphone Cable
The QSC TouchMix-16 compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large concert mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. The TouchMix-16 mixer has the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The TouchMix DAW Utility is available for free download from the QSC website!
The TouchMix DAW Utility is a software application for TouchMix owners who also use DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software for music recording and production. It enables and simplifies two-way migration of digital audio wave files between TouchMix and DAW software. The TouchMix DAW Utility runs on Windows and Apple computers.
QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer Features
- 20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic,4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote Control via iOS and Android. Wi-Fi interface included
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Application Guide for Musicians and Bands