The TRES 3.1 pedalboard from RockBoard is a well thought-out, completely re-designed board that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, with a feature-set that allows players to get their ideal setup! Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. The included gig bag is rugged and has a large accessory pouch to carry all the essentials!
U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The slots let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Any power supply can be mounted underneath the board surface traditionally or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays.
RockBoard TRES 3.1 Pedalboard Features
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide), cable ties, extra pedalboard feet, nuts, bolts, allen key