Add electronic drum triggering to any kit with the Roland BT-1 Bar Drum Trigger Pad! The curved shape of this ingenious trigger allows it to be mounted on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum for convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. Use the Roland BT-1 for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad as well as controlling a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
Roland BT-1 Bar Drum Trigger Pad Features
Additional Triggering for V-Drums Kits
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
If you’re a V-Drums player, the compact BT-1 Bar trigger pad makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads. This gives you access to additional sounds, as well as convenient control of an enormous range of performance features in your V-Drums module or an SPD-series percussion pad. With its small size, it’s easy to add additional Roland BT-1s as needed to continuously expand the expressive power of your percussion rig.
Easily Incorporate Electronics with Acoustic Drums
The BT-1 drum trigger pad is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches, the Roland BT-1 blends seamlessly with your drumset without adjusting your setup or playing style. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input on a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that Roland electronic percussion brings.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor