The PDX-12 snare pad features a dual mesh head and a 12" playing surface. Drummers enjoy the natural rebound plus mesh head can be tensioned with a standard drum key. In addition you have dual trigger capability for independent triggering on both head and rim. When you position the PDX-12 for your playing technique, you can accurately recreate rim shots and cross stick techniques.
Roland PDX12 Dual Trigger Mesh Head Pad Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 12" Dual-Trigger Snare V-Pad
- Dual layer mesh head can be tensioned with a standard drum key
- Dual trigger capability for independent triggering on both head and rim
- Accurately recreates rim shot and cross stick techniques.
- Compatible with a variety of current and legacy Roland Sound modules, Trigger Modules and percussion pads
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor