Renowned for their convincing reproduction of acoustic drums and natural feel, Roland V-Drums are found on stages and in studios worldwide — and the new TD11KV V-Compact Electronic Drum Kit delivers that famous Roland sound at an extremely affordable price. It’s great for teaching or practicing, especially where volume is an issue — and Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology delivers an authentic feel and sound that is unsurpassed by any other electronic drum kit in its price range.
Roland TD11KV V-Compact Electronic Drum Set Features
TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL Technology
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
Loaded with a varied assortment of stunning drum sounds, the TD-11 Drum Sound Module with Behavior Modeling prepares you for gigs featuring just about any genre of music. For practicing, TD-11’s collection of backing songs in many different styles, a convenient Quick Record/Quick Play feature, and a COACH Mode (including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups) are as practical as they are inspirational. Storage of MIDI/AUDIO data is handled via USB and an oversized LCD screen makes patch selection a snap.
PDX-8 Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
Expressive snare drum work involves a lot of subtle nuance. The PDX-8 Mesh-Head V-Pad captures it all while providing the feel and response of a traditional snare drum. Featuring Roland’s extraordinary dual-triggering technology that offers separate outputs for the head and the expanded 10-inch rim, the PDX-8 fosters a realistic playing experience with smooth head and rim interaction.
PDX-6 and PDX-8 Mesh V-Pads for Toms
The Roland TD11-KV electric drum set also features Roland’s Mesh V-Pads for Toms with two 6.5-inch pads for the rack toms and a PDX-8 model 10-inch pad for the floor tom. Dual-triggering technology allows different tones to be triggered from the head and rim, much like a real drum being struck in different zones.
The New KD-9 Natural Feel Kick Pad
Using a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 has the feel of a beater striking a conventional head. Play with your usual expressiveness and enjoy the same dynamics and feel you’ve become accustomed to, even with a double pedal. *Kick pedal not included.
FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller and CY-5 cymbal pad
With separate bow and edge triggering, the CY-5 cymbal pad sports a 10-inch playing zone for a comfortable bow/edge transition, while the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller delivers smooth traditional hi-hat action. You’ll sound and feel like you’re playing a standard hi-hat cymbal.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
The Roland TD11-KV includes a CY-12C Crash Cymbal pad with natural swinging motion and choke control, and a CY-13R Ride Cymbal with enlarged bow area and three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
MDS-4V Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
With its compact design and small footprint, the MDS-4V’s stylish design provides a robust and sturdy home for your V-Drums, thanks to its metal center-horizontal joint bar. You’ll find that the lower weight-balance makes for a space-efficient, ultra-stabile drum stand that’s extremely comfortable for the player.