True-to-life response but created specifically for low volume sessions! Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals Set QTPC501 includes a minimalist set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash Ride. They are both designed to respond and sustain like traditional cymbals – right down to their clearly defined bell – so drummers won’t have to change the way they play. Their response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won’t have to hit and play harder than they do during performances.
Quiet Tone QTPC501 Practice Cymbal Set Features
- QTPC501 includes a minimalist practice set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash-Ride
- True-to-life response and sustain so you don’t have to change the way you play
- Clearly defined and natural bell tone never sounds muffled or dead
- Manufactured from tough alloy that won’t dent or break
- Quality protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty
This is not the case with other practice cymbals, which can sound muffled or dead – not a good quality in a practice cymbal. As a result, drummers will appreciate their greatly reduced sonic footprint during practice sessions, drum lessons or any time they use Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals. Additionally, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won’t dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals.