The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors.
The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone Features
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance