The EuroLX5 features custom-wound Bartolini pickups to hold down the low end on any stage. These custom, dual-coil humbucking pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments to excellent articulation and balance. The Bartolini pickups are wired with 4-conductor shielded cable for coil selection and alternative hum-cancelling wiring. The bridge pickup has a higher output level and resonant peak for enhanced treble response, while the neck pickup is wound for a slightly lower output to better complement the bridge pickup.
Spector Euro5LX Electric Bass with Bag Features
- Body: Carved European alder body with a USA figured maple or European Poplar Burl top and a slice of Walnut
- Neck: 3 piece maple neck
- Scale: 35" scale length for exceptional low-end clarity
- Frets: 24 frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- Pickups: Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit
- Gold hardware on Black Cherry and Poplar Burl colors
- Chrome hardware on Tobacco Sunburst
The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with a USA figured maple top or European poplar burl. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium Bartolini pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.