Ultimate Tone, Anywhere, Any Volume! OX Amp Top Box is a premium reactive load box, allowing guitarists to play and record their tube amp in its ideal sweet spots — from the edge-of-breakup to fully cranked — at any volume level, and with instant album-quality mic, room, and speaker cabinet emulations at the turn of a knob.
Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box Features
- Premium, no-compromise analog reactive load box for tube guitar amps
- Five finely-tuned guitar amp attenuation levels — from off, to whisper quiet, to full band volume
- Front-panel “Rig” control for instant, album-quality mic and speaker cabinet emulations
- UA Dynamic Speaker Modeling emulates speaker breakup and cone cry
- World-class Universal Audio EQ, compression, delay, and reverb effects built-in
- Selectable 4, 8, and 16-Ohm operation
- Front-panel Headphone out for silent practice with cranked tones
- Balanced TRS line outs, and S/PDIF digital outputs for stereo recording
- Pair with OX mobile or desktop app over Wi-Fi for editing and saving presets
Featuring Universal Audio’s breakthrough Dynamic Speaker Modeling, OX emulates speaker breakup and cone cry like no other box on the market. It’s the world’s finest boutique speaker attenuator and guitar amp recording solution — overbuilt for years of home and studio use.
Now You Can:
Get the ultimate tone out of your tube amp — anywhere, and at any volume
OX Amp Top Box was a WINNER at this year's 2017 Summer NAMM!
Pair your amp to the world's best reactive load, with boutique UA analog quality — built for years of home and studio use
Instantly audition dozens of album-quality mic and guitar cabinet setups with front panel "Rig" control
Get authentic "edge of destruction" tones complete with speaker breakup and cone cry, thanks to UA Dynamic Speaker Modeling