A versatile distortion pedal, the Sovereign V2 was designed by the king of dirt, Brian Wampler. To many people, pedals such as the Euphoria and Plexi-Drive inspired Brian Wampler to create a distortion pedal that has a professional sound and is responsive to your playing, the Sovereign 2.
Wampler Sovereign V2 Distortion Pedal Features
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 9mA (9v) and 17mA (18v)
- High gain, crunchy and dynamic pedal
- Extremely tweakable EQ
- Advanced Gain Structure, amazing array of sounds.
- 2.5” x 4.5” x 1.5” (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
We took apart what is required for a great distortion and when we put all the parts back together, we discovered that not only was Brian the King of Dirt, but his new circuit was the King. The Sovereign V2.
The distortion available from the Sovereign is so versatile you will wonder how so much can be available from one small box. Two gain stages, a mid contour, bright switch and tone control allow you to dial in virtually any sound from modern distortion all the way back to classic OD tones.
With the pedigree this pedal has, we wanted to make sure it stands tall among the other heroes of dirt. We think the Sovereign is the finest in its class, and with a versatility you won’t find on another pedal that sounds as organic as the Sovereign, you’ll agree that this truly is the Sovereign of distortion.