Anywhere, Anytime! If you’re a traveling musician or performer, or simply have to take your mic stand to the garage down the street, carrying a mic stand has always been an awkward task. Now with the goSTAND microphone stand you throw it in your back pack and don't think about it. The goSTAND mic stand works well for both standing and seated musicians for holding their tablet computers, microphones and other gear that can be mounted using a standard 5/8-27 mic thread.
AirTurn goSTAND Portable Mic and Tablet Stand Features
- Less than 18” (453mm) when fully folded - fits in most back packs and carry-ons.
- 58” (1475mm) fully extended - weighs 2.6 lbs (1.25kg).
- Extended legs create the same footprint as most mic stands keeping your load secure. The only microphone stand that can be set for uneven surfaces and different base circumferences.
- Steel tubing provides the weight to keep attached objects steady.
- Standard 5/8-27 mic thread fitting on top with locking nut.
- Works with all AirTurn tablet holder systems. Collapsible boom and side mount clamp are also available.