Our TRO-C-MOD rosewood replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Based on our best-selling TRO-C neck, this "MOD" version offers truss rod adjustment at the headstock rather than at the neck heel. Offering a modern 10” fingerboard radius and 21 tall frets, this neck offers easy playability and super-smooth string bending. Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our TRO-C-MOD any way you'd like!
Allparts TRO-C-MOD 21-Fret Rosewood Tele Neck Features
- 21 tall frets (.079” x .051”)
- Classic C-shape, one-piece maple neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 10" radius
- Classic 1-5/8" nut width
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Headstock truss rod adjustment
- Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95"at twelfth fret