Put on an unforgettable performance with the Alto Professional TS412X loudspeaker! This new model is Louder. Clearer. Smarter – and is perfect for live music events. Building on the success of its predecessor, the TrueSonic series, this speaker delivers increased power, clearer sound, and advanced Bluetooth functions that make it a great choice for bands looking to upgrade their sound. Most importantly, it's compact and lightweight so you can take it anywhere without a hassle! It's time to level up your performances with one of the best loudspeakers around – don't miss out on the Alto Professional TS412X!
Alto Professional TS412X Powered Loudspeaker Features
- 2500 W peak (1600 LF + 900 HF) 1250 W continuous RMS (800 LF + 450 HF)
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Bluetooth audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- 12” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application.
With a 12-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS412 delivers 2500W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
FREE Alto App for remote configuration and control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use Modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup. Download for Android Download for iOS
Built-In 3-channel mixer
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming & Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping in no time at all.
With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables.
DSP Modes for the best sound in every application
TS4’s three preset “Speaker Use” modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favorite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS4 for easy recall whenever you need it.
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation.
Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands - freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
Indicators: (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped), (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue), (1) Link LED (Orange), (4) DSP Presets LED (Green), (3) HPF LED (Green)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.