The ADJ Fog Fury Jett is a high velocity vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 12x 3-Watt RGBA LEDs. With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output.
ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts. The Fog Fury Jett may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
American DJ Fog Fury Jett Fog Machine Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 700W professional DMX vertical Fog Machine with 12x 3-Watt LEDs
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- 4-button control panel & LCD display on rear panel
- 3-pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Safety Loop on board
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.