A compact high quality condenser microphone, the MightMic G does not need any batteries as it is powered by the device.
AmpRidge MightyMic G GoPro Shotgun Condenser Microphone Features
- More focused sound than with the built-in mic
- Hypercardioid shotgun design reduces unwanted sounds from the back and sides
- Included foam windscreen reduces wind noise
- Rear headphone jack to monitor sound without removing the microphone
- No batteries required for operation
- Monitor sound while video recording with your GoPro camera or with MoviePro App (IOS Only) on the Apple App Store
The MightyMic G microphone brings big sound from a small microphone. Powered by the device so you never get stuck doing that big video shoot only to find out the batteries are dead. Just plug it into the adapter jack and then connect this to your device. Then connect your headphones into the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack on the back of the microphone. Then you can listen to the sound while recording videos. It also works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy and other devices.
Note: This item does not work with the Hero Session
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.