Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities. The Zen Q Synergy Core is a 14 x 10 bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with onboard real-time effects and expandable I/O. The Zen Q Synergy Core is an audio interface specifically designed to bring professional studio performance to any desktop setup. The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, the Zen Q Synergy Core delivers sonic depth with warmth.
Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Specifications
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
Conversion & clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk.
Synergy Core Effects to Fuel Creativity
The interface is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
Diverse I/O with Room to Grow
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN.
Fast & Efficient Workflow
Reap the advantages of a Thunderbolt 3 interface with an optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels. Apply Synergy Core effects without overburdening your system. Together, all these elements are integral to enhancing your workflow at every angle.
Your New Desktop Companion
Versatility is one of the Zen Q’s greatest features, making it the ideal centerpiece for any desktop setup – at home or in the studio. Zen Q offers producers superior workflow in a small format. It’s also suitable for on-location recording, traveling musicians, or producers who prefer to stay mobile. The Zen Q is completely bus-powered, so a power supply is not required to produce your next big project.